Alexa Sparky Not Working ~ Wayoi! - Because We Are Interested
Wayoi! - Because We Are Interested: Alexa Sparky Not Working

April 11, 2009

alexa sparky not workingWayoi.Com - Somehow, it has about a week the Alexa Sparky add ons not working anymore at my Firefox browser. As you see at the image (a screenshoot of my other blog) , the alexa indicator at bottom-right corner of my computer screen does not appear. But, the alexa witged is working properly.

I have been confused by that. No article in internet explain it nor alexa. Perhaps it is caused by new templates of alexa official site. Just waiting somebody expert on alexa sparky to make it easy to understand.

Sparky Description (quoted from mozilla site):
Sparky is a free Firefox browser plugin built by Alexa, that accompanies you as you surf, providing useful information about the sites you visit without interrupting your Web browsing.

* Learn about Website Traffic Trend information -- Is this site getting more popular, or less popular?
* Get detailed traffic information including Reach and Rank -- How does this site's traffic compare to other sites on the Web?
* Surf more efficiently with Related Links for each page -- If I like this site, are there others that I might want to visit?

Plus, as you surf around the Web with Sparky you are helping to make the Web a better place for everybody by contributing to the traffic information that Alexa provides.

Works with: Firefox: 2.0 – 3.0. I use Firefox 3.0.8 and Sparky 1.3.0.

Bookmark and Share
| 2 comments ]

2 comments

Meissner said... @ June 20, 2009 at 1:20 AM

I still wonder where Alexa gets its data. Is it from their spyware toolbar? If so, then I guess their rank only represents non-tech savvy people.

Steve Shaw said... @ July 7, 2009 at 5:02 AM

Sparky isn't working for me either. My Alexa is dropping about the time of the last update.

Post a Comment

What do you think about above article?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...