Blogger Follower Widget Not Working ~ Wayoi! - Because We Are Interested
Wayoi! - Because We Are Interested: Blogger Follower Widget Not Working

June 14, 2009

Wayoi.Com - With an unconfirmed reason from blogger or google, blogger follower widget not working or not displayed in blogspot blogs. Perhaps this trouble will run again tomorrow or sooner. Not only at this blog, I meet this matter at all of my 'premium' blog. Somehow, this unknown matter feel make my blog appear bad.

Does somebody know about this problem?

Updated 15th June: Follower widget is come back. I will celebrate it :p

Bookmark and Share
| 5 comments ]

5 comments

Dana Telco said... @ June 14, 2009 at 9:24 PM

It is working at my blog.

Kathy Walker said... @ November 8, 2009 at 10:46 PM

For some reason all of my followers no longer appear on my blog and when I visit other blogs I cannot see their followers either...

Strange...

Brian M. Connole said... @ November 19, 2009 at 2:30 PM

I am having the same problem now!

Joseph Martel said... @ December 1, 2009 at 8:45 AM

If there is a widget on my blog (I have had it for four years) I cannot turn it off. I have deleted three blogs because I could not get rid of the followers. I would like to get rid of the follower and the flag on my dashboard and have nothing to do with them from now on. Is there anyway to keep them from imposing their ways on me? Please help someone.

Flutewhistles said... @ July 22, 2011 at 1:14 AM

I am having exactly the same problem now, some days the followers list will appear and some days it won't!!!!

Post a Comment

What do you think about above article?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...