Take A Rest To Vilage ~ Wayoi! - Because We Are Interested
Wayoi! - Because We Are Interested: Take A Rest To Vilage

June 13, 2009

Wayoi.Com -Ohh...fresshhhh.... That is my expression once I take a deep breath in my village. I feel back to village sick right now. Yeseterday I was confused where I have to go to take a rest after tired of work at my office in my city.

Do you know, while writing this posting, my family is preparing and packing to go village. Yes yes yes, we will go soon this afternoon and arrive at beginning of night. I miss of grass which fresh dews, fresh air, fresh fruits and natural environment. The villager is also warm and friendly.

Usually, I and my children will also go swim to the nearest river, visit my other family, fishing or just enjoy my weekend at home. I wish to go village with train, but I dont have a chance to arrange it. Travel with train will be a wonderful trip to village. The ticket is also cheap. Hmmm so much wish he he he

Okay all, see you. I have to go now. Do you want I bring a gift once I back from my village? tell me what do you want

Bookmark and Share
| 0 comments ]

0 comments

Post a Comment

What do you think about above article?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...