Google Page Rank Updated Today (28 May) ~ Wayoi! - Because We Are Interested
Wayoi! - Because We Are Interested: Google Page Rank Updated Today (28 May)

May 28, 2009

Wayoi.Com -This blog page rank has increased today, from 0 to 3 is a satisfaction attainment so far. I can see the change at google toolbar at my mozilla firefox browser. But, I can not see at google page rank button witged. Meanwhile all of google page rank checker sites may show that the updated has happened.

To ensure the update, I visit some my friend blogs and find that there are blogs PR down and up. From that, I'm sure that google has updated its page rank and some witged need more time too detect it accurately.

Thanks to all my exchange link friends. I only need no more than 2 month to get the PR 3 since the end of March. Now I'm in effort to increase my alexa rank. I have to reduce it no more than 1.000.000 in order to make this blog affordable and more valuable to monetize :p

Update (29 May). A friend asked me on what is my secret to increase my PR. The answer is the same as what gurus told in their blog. You can find up that at google search engine. But I can tell here the secret that I did were actively in:

1. Request for and do an exchange link, not only from higher PR blog but also from the lower because I believe the lower PR will not forever low and the higher will not forever in high place.
2. Take a back link from a blog where I leave a comment
3. Install the google toolbar add on in your browser because it will track your activity, especially when you open your own blog.
4. Care to build a outbound link, especially to high PR site/blog such as google, yahoo, twitter, facebook, alexa or your friend blog at your post/article.

Bookmark and Share
| 3 comments ]

3 comments

orange said... @ June 2, 2009 at 10:27 AM

congratulations on the page to its range, I like almost two months to manage my blog alexa reach the 500,000 range, but my page still do not have unranked. . . please help me

infobisnisanda said... @ July 22, 2010 at 4:36 PM

Thanks for information, but my blog no ranking yet.

Free themes said... @ November 24, 2010 at 4:28 PM

Thanks for the advices.I will try to do it at my blog.

Post a Comment

What do you think about above article?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...