Barney Series is Our Love ~ Wayoi! - Because We Are Interested
Wayoi! - Because We Are Interested: Barney Series is Our Love

June 28, 2009

barney series soundtract songWayoi.Com -I myself and my children as well are love Barney series. The barney scene, story and song are appropriate to educate the children. All song in the series is easy, fun and full educational song in all of barney series. The songs are loved by my children. Even the language is a strange for their. But my children could enjoy the song from the barney and friends dance. My children love the song rhythm. It has good way to teach the children to be a good kids.

Full educated and inspiration for friendship. Sometime I have to explain to my children the meaning of its lyric. You know, I like this lyric: "I love you..you love me..We're a happy family, with a great big hug..." Why it should be? because it teach us how to love each other basically, especially in family.

Bookmark and Share
| 0 comments ]

0 comments

Post a Comment

What do you think about above article?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...