Google Page Rank Updated, My Blogs Rate Up and Down ~ Wayoi! - Because We Are Interested
Wayoi! - Because We Are Interested: Google Page Rank Updated, My Blogs Rate Up and Down

August 22, 2009

Google Page Rank UpdatedWayoi.Com - This week is a bad week for my blogging activities on the internet. Although almost all my blog alexa rank is increased, but for google page rank have to come up and down. I get off the my main blog is down from PR 3 to be 0, other two blogs down from 2 to 1 and from 2 to be not active at all. Hope get a page rank increases, but only get decrease the level. Huh..!

Two of the blog is where I earn for money to be a paid reviewer. This PR decrease , of course, has an impact on my earnings from paid reviews. Because the lower a blog PR , the lower an opportunity to get a job review. Although I know google hates a blog that join in the paid review program, but I believe the problem is not only that, there are other things that more influential.

I search and find the article at google search engine on why the google page rank can go down and how to restore it. From some articles tips that I get, I done two things below:

1. I check all links in the blogroll, and delete all broken link or backlink that does not give them to me. Initially, they provide backlink, but after a while they remove the my link at their blogroll without notice me. This is bad tactics of some bloggers to get one way links.

2. After step one is done, I ask for reconsideration from google via my account at google webmaster. I requested for reconsideration only for two blogs that got down from PR 3 to be 0 and the blog PR is down from 2 to not active at all. In requesting reconsideration, I propose an argument, recognize the error and stated that I have improve and repair the problem. The result, one of my request granted. Blog initially have PR 2 and become inactive after the update from google PR, get it PR 2 back and active again. Google has restored the PR. So far, huge thanks google.

How about my other blog? the answer is, there are resist with the current PR and also there are blogs that get the PR for the first time. There are 4 blog that get the PR for the first time. One blog got PR 1 and 3 other got PR 2. But only 3 blogs that can be monetized, but the article must be updated and the appearance of the template must be repaired first before eligible for registered in the program paid to review. In addition, its Alexa Rank is still above one million (in general terms to participate in paid review, maximum alexa rank is 1,000,000).

I think Google PageRank update has also experienced to the other bloggers. How about you? is it better than me?

Bookmark and Share
| 0 comments ]

0 comments

Post a Comment

What do you think about above article?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...