The Fact About Drop Google PageRank ~ Wayoi! - Because We Are Interested
Wayoi! - Because We Are Interested: The Fact About Drop Google PageRank

September 12, 2009

drop page-rankWayoi.Com - This article is about the fact that trying to declare by a link exchange program AutomaticBacklink.Com. I do not know is this is proven or not, but calm enough for me that experienced blog's PageRank drop a few weeks ago.


When adding a external or outbound link to one or more blogs or website pages may cause the PageRank blog or website suddenly dropped to 0. But do not worry, it only reduced the toolbar PageRank. Your page rank on Google and PageRank will be returned to your page after about 30 days. Google PageRank decreased to a page that suddenly received several new outbound links to try and "shake off" paid links.

The best thing you can do is to set or reduce the links on your pages in order hope to Google's presumption of pages containing paid links could be revised, then Google restore your PageRank. I have check all the link on my dropped PR blog and found some broken link and cheat link (no reciprocal link/no give me a back link as promised). I hope that my blog's PR comeback to be 3. Okay pal, please understand it all. Now I'm going to read an interesting Arthritis Products article. Bye

Bookmark and Share
| 0 comments ]

0 comments

Post a Comment

What do you think about above article?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...