Finally, My Friend Adsense Account Getting Banned ~ Wayoi! - Because We Are Interested
Wayoi! - Because We Are Interested: Finally, My Friend Adsense Account Getting Banned

September 24, 2009

adsense-banned
Wayoi.Com - As I feared, finally my friend Adsense account was banned by google about three days ago. This is because my friend impatient to business in adsense and cheating by inviting friends to click on adsense ads on her blog. I as a mentor have reminded when I saw her adsense income immediately soaring just after a few days of his adsense account application is received. All visitors are come from referrals. None visitors from search engines because the blog still new, so it takes time for the search engine indexing.

I am a bit disappointed because the energy, thought and time that I have spent for her to be in vain. I took her assistance ranging from creating blogs, all the settings and optimization, filed an application to adsense, adsense pairing, advice and tips. But I'm sure this will be a learning for her and me. If she do want to get serious in online business, this should not make it up. For sharing information, the following is the quoted banned email from google adsense:

While going through our records recently, we found that your AdSense account has posed a significant risk to our AdWords advertisers. Since keeping your account in our publisher network may financially damage our advertisers in the future, we've decided to disable your account.

Please understand that we consider this a necessary step to protect the interests of both our advertisers and our other AdSense publishers. We realize the inconvenience this may cause you, and we thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.

Bookmark and Share
| 0 comments ]

0 comments

Post a Comment

What do you think about above article?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...