Pinnacle Studio DC10 AV/DV 9: My Best Video Editor ~ Wayoi! - Because We Are Interested
Wayoi! - Because We Are Interested: Pinnacle Studio DC10 AV/DV 9: My Best Video Editor

September 15, 2009

Pinnacle Studio DC10 AV DV 9Wayoi.Com - I bough this product about two years ago. At that time, the requirement system needed to install this product too expensive. But, right now I think all standard PC in my country have had the minimum requirement. That are: Windows 98SE/2000/ME/XP - 800 MHz - RAM 256 MB and HD 500 MB. I have produce many video with Pinnacle Studio DC10 AV/DV version 9 and I'm satisfied by the result. High quality and smooth. It captured in fast process. Even, I could done my work at my PC while it runs.

All feature easy to use and its application is easy to use. It provide many effects and many other things that you need in editing a video. Just try it and I am sure you will be satisfied by it's perform. The disadvantage is the cost to expensive for my country rate. Pinnacle Studio DC10 AV/DV 9 is truly my best editor to produce video. Although the 10th edition has been released, the 9th version is better for me.

Bookmark and Share
| 0 comments ]

0 comments

Post a Comment

What do you think about above article?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...