The Blogger Template Designer and Blogger Page from Blogger in Design ~ Wayoi! - Because We Are Interested
Wayoi! - Because We Are Interested: The Blogger Template Designer and Blogger Page from Blogger in Design

March 15, 2010

The Blogger Template Designer and Blogger Page
The Blogger Template Designer
Wayoi.Com -Since busy work has reduced my blogging activities, many of the development of wordpress and blogger which I do not know. Blogger and Wordpress is a blogging facility which I use for this for some of my blog. Blogger is where I publish my articles. Blogger amount in my blog more than WordPress.

Today I know the features of Blogger Page and Blogger Templates Designer from an email I almost deleted because it is located in the Spam folder. Indeed several categories of mailing lists that I follow have me marked as spam because the email has been sent is not interesting to be read so I do not want to make my inbox full. Luckily the email sender makes an interesting title to say so interested to be read. Apparently, I feel very lucky because I open that email. From there I first knew about adannya Blogger Page and Blogger Templates Designer in Blogger in Draft.

Maybe you more know than of me, or maybe you know more about all the features available in Blogger in Draft's. It's okay, at least I have written my experience of finding new features of this blogger. I've been using Blogger Template Designer feature for one of my blog and are now looking very good and enjoyable. So far it looks a mess so I never update, let alone my offer to the advertiser, although a PR 3 (when it dominated copy and paste articles :p). Now with a new template from the Blogger Template Designer, I dare to offer it to the relevant advertiser.

Bookmark and Share
| 0 comments ]

0 comments

Post a Comment

What do you think about above article?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...