Stop Ki$$ing or $miling for a Blog! ~ Wayoi! - Because We Are Interested
Wayoi! - Because We Are Interested: Stop Ki$$ing or $miling for a Blog!

May 28, 2011

Wayoi.Com - As a blogger, of course you want to monetize your blog as much as possible by increase you page rank, alexa rank or invite a friend to visit your blog. For I my self, I often invite a blogger to visit my blog in order to gain lower Alexa rank. If they click my ads then, it was happen naturally upon their interest. But, nowadays I can see many bloggers invite the another one to visit their blog in order to cheat a PPC program that their involve in. They say: "ki$$ me" or "$mile for me". In other hand, there are also some blogger visit a blog and then leave a message in shout box or post comment "I ki$$ you" or ""$mile for you". This is danger and stupid way, too easy understand by PPC program that they are being cheated! Every one know it's a simple code to invite people to click a blog ads. $ means money!

If you joint to in a PPC program, there is no one of program allows you to suggest people to click your ads. Yes!, this is endanger your self!. Goolge Adsense or whatever PPC program doesn't like their publisher to cheat them. You have attacked ToS as you agreed once you register as a publisher. If suddenly PPC program or ads owner visit your blog and find your friend message like that, please never condemn yourself. It means, you only waiting a "good by" message from the program.

Now, I just wanna urge all of you my blogger friend. Let's stop this cheat if you want to have a long term business in PPC or blog monetization generally. It's a wrong way to get earning. If you ignore and don't care about this, at least please never ki$$ or $smile for me.

Bookmark and Share
| 0 comments ]

0 comments

Post a Comment

What do you think about above article?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...