Alexa Rank Flying Down! ~ Wayoi! - Because We Are Interested
Wayoi! - Because We Are Interested: Alexa Rank Flying Down!

June 21, 2011

alexa rank for blog
Wayoi.Com - Alexa rank need to be reduced for my blog. It's time to maintain this blog after no concern for a long time. No time to blogging and update the blog since too busy for my daily job. No wonder if my alexa rank flown high to more than 3 million. But, I have came back to my blog and after almost of two weeks, I got the alexa rank flying down to less than 2 million. This effort is by blog walking and invite other blogger to visit my blog and try to posting a new article routinely.

Unless not for a monetize blog, I will not care on alexa rank, I will let my blog flow by itself he he he. Now, I'm in my own project to reduce my blog alexa rank to be no more than 300k. It hink it is a safe range to get an opportunity in online business thru blogging. Posting posting posting....and walking walking walking, get more traffict and update the content is a simple way to get better alexa rank. Agree?

Bookmark and Share
| 0 comments ]

0 comments

Post a Comment

What do you think about above article?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...