Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal ~ Wayoi! - Because We Are Interested
Wayoi! - Because We Are Interested: Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

June 26, 2011

Ubuntu Unleashed 2011 Edition: Covering 10.10 and 11.04 (6th Edition)Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal has been released in April 2011 for alpha version. It is a good news for all ubuntu linux lover to get new and updated version of Ubuntu. I have installed it within Windows and use it more often than windows. Light, safe and fresh, that are my reasons why I prefer it for my daily activity.

I prefer to use Ubuntu since 2006 to reduce Windows OS utility for I myself. Now I use Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal for better computer experience.

Bookmark and Share
| 1 comments ]

1 comments

Restsindo-hty said... @ January 20, 2012 at 7:59 AM

Well I use OS windows .........
But thanks for the information. Oh yes what is easy to use Linux? sorry I mean besides free ingredients!

Post a Comment

What do you think about above article?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...