Your Link Has Been Removed! ~ Wayoi! - Because We Are Interested
Wayoi! - Because We Are Interested: Your Link Has Been Removed!

February 05, 2012

broken links
As you can see on my blogroll widget in the sidebar, not mani longer list of links that I put there. Only there are a few links. This is not because I do not want to be friends or exchanging links with other bloggers, but since I have been lied to. The widgets is offered and available to anyone who would like to exchange link with this blog and I have made since the beginning of this blog is created. As we know, exchanging links will help increase the ranking of a page rank of a blog. Google like blogs that have incoming links.

Yesterday I visited one by one those links, but I was shocked after opening one by one. Most of these blogs do not include my link anymore with vary of condition. There are blogs still exist, but the blogroll has been removed. There are still have a blogroll, but my link was removed. There is also my link has been moved from the main page to a specific page. Then there are the blogs no longer exist, reinstall, owned by another party or changing the function to domain parking.

My response to this action was to delete one by one link that has no such exchange. If there is a message box, I left a message on their blog that their links have also removed from my blogroll. For those who are still listed, I also left messages of thanks.

Actually, for me there is no problem if they do not want to exchange links again as long as previously notified. If so, it is clear that they want to make money by cheating on my own. My blog reputation is also bad for google page rank and get down.

I will do the same thing to protect my other blog. I will also periodically checks to avoid harm to my own. This experience will be useful also for you the blogger if you do not want to be cheated by your exchange link friend. Please take a look whether your link is also removed or not.

Bookmark and Share
| 0 comments ]

0 comments

Post a Comment

What do you think about above article?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...